The surprise announcement by the unelected government said the halt in fighting would run until April 22 to show compassion ...
State television MRTV said the truce would run until April 22 and was aimed at showing compassion for people affected by ...
So far, 2,886 people have been reported dead in Myanmar and another 4,639 injured, according to state television MRTV, but ...
Myanmar’s ruling military government has announced a temporary ceasefire in operations against armed opposition groups to aid ...
(Reuters) - At least 144 people in Myanmar have been killed and 732 injured by a major earthquake that struck the country on ...
Myanmar's ostracised leader Min Aung Hlaing will leave his disaster-stricken country on Thursday (April 3) for a rare trip to ...
Myanmar's ruling military declared a temporary ceasefire in the country's civil war Wednesday to facilitate relief efforts following a 7.7 magnitude earthquake that has killed more than 3,000 ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results