State television MRTV said the truce would run until April 22 and was aimed at showing compassion for people affected by ...
The surprise announcement by the unelected government said the halt in fighting would run until April 22 to show compassion ...
Myanmar’s ruling military government has announced a temporary ceasefire in operations against armed opposition groups to aid ...
So far, 2,886 people have been reported dead in Myanmar and another 4,639 injured, according to state television MRTV, but ...
Friday's earthquake came amid civil war in Myanmar, making a dire humanitarian crisis even worse. More than 3 million people ...
The statement from the military's high command follows a series of unilateral temporary ceasefires announced by armed ...
Myanmar's ruling military declared a temporary ceasefire in the country's civil war Wednesday to facilitate relief efforts following a 7.7 magnitude earthquake that has killed more than 3,000 people.
(Reuters) - At least 144 people in Myanmar have been killed and 732 injured by a major earthquake that struck the country on ...
Myanmar's ostracised leader Min Aung Hlaing will leave his disaster-stricken country on Thursday for a rare trip to a ...
2don MSN
The development comes after reports suggested that the ruling military has remained on war footing despite Myanmar's worst ...
Rescue crews in Myanmar pulled a 26-year-old man out alive from the rubble of the capital city hotel where he worked early on ...
2d
Independent.ie on MSNMyanmar earthquake: Ceasefire declared and men pulled alive from rubble as relief efforts continueMyanmar’s ruling military has declared a temporary ceasefire in the country’s civil war to facilitate relief efforts following a 7.7 magnitude earthquake that has killed more than 3,000 people. The ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results