The surprise announcement by the unelected government said the halt in fighting would run until April 22 to show compassion ...
Myanmar’s ruling military government has announced a temporary ceasefire in operations against armed opposition groups to aid ...
So far, 2,886 people have been reported dead in Myanmar and another 4,639 injured, according to state television MRTV, but ...
The statement from the military's high command follows a series of unilateral temporary ceasefires announced by armed ...
Myanmar's ostracised leader Min Aung Hlaing will leave his disaster-stricken country on Thursday for a rare trip to a ...
The announcement by the military’s high command was reported late Wednesday on state television MRTV, which said the truce would run until April 22 and was aimed at showing compassion for people ...
The announcement by the military’s high command was reported late Wednesday on state television MRTV, which said the truce would run until April 22 and was aimed at showing compassion for people ...
The death toll rose to 3,003 on Wednesday, with more than 4,500 people injured, MRTV reported. Local reports suggest much higher figures.The earthquake came amid civil war in Myanmar, making a ...